factory made all kinds tarpaulin sizes adhesive for pvc tarpaulin

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$0.20 - $0.30 / Square Meter | 2000 Square Meter/Square Meters (Min. Order)
Shipping:
Support Sea freight
Samples:
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Material:
100% Polyester, PE, HDPE
Supply Type:
Make-to-Order
Type:
Tarpaulin
Pattern:
Coated / Laminated
Style:
Plain
Width:
customized
Technics:
Woven
Feature:
Anti-Static, Flame Retardant, Shrink-Resistant, Tear-Resistant, Waterproof
Use:
Awning, CAR, Curtain, Tent
Certification:
EN, Sgs
Yarn Count:
200*300
Weight:
300-450gsm, 80-300g/m2
Density:
18*12
Model Number:
SJ-LT23
Working time::
1-5 years
Thickness:
3.5mils~14mils
Tchnics:
Woven
Light fastness:
>7
Size::
Customerized Size
Pattern::
Coated
Fire retardant::
B1,B2,NFPA701,M2 is optional
Colour::
White,black,silver,blue or as you need
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
1000000000 Roll/Rolls per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Each tarp well folded into a transparent poly bag with colorful label insert, and then bale packaging,boxes packaging or roll packaging as to customer's request.
Port
SHANGHAI

                                                                factory made all kinds tarpaulin sizes adhesive for pvc tarpaulin

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thickness

0.35mm,0.5mm, 0.7mm, 0.8mm, 1mm
Weight400gram/sq.m----1300gram/sq.m
Yarn500×500D,800×800D,500×1000D,1000×1000D,1100x1100D, 1300x1300D, 1500x1500
ColorBlue, dark blue, green, olive green, orange and all other colors as you want.
Material100% polrvinyl chloride coated on polyester fabric
FeaturesHigh tensile strength, UV stabilized, flame retardant;Can also customized wtih reinforced rope along four edges, aluminum or copper eyelet, high frequency weilding
PackeageRoll tarp materials are be packaged by craft paper or hard paper tube. 

Piece of tarpaulin productions are folded in bale and packaged with pvc flex film

Using Heavy duty tarpaulin cover,best for building top cover material,swmming pool cover,Outdoor storage cover, truck cover, boat cover, leisure sheet, machinery cover, luggage carrier, irrigation dam, windbreak, garden bag and any others.
Payment 30% T/T in advanced for deposit,the rest 70% T/T against the B/L copy.
Lead time15-20days after the deposit

 

Features of pvc coated tarpaulin fabric: 

1. Strong woven or warp knitted base fabric structure
→ Higher tensile and tear resistance
2. Acrylic or PVDF lacquer
→ Long term unique appearance
3. High glossy top layer
→ Enhanced cleanability
4. Superior weldability
→ Reducing manufacturing costs
5. Width up to 3.2m( some products can up to 5m)
→ Easier manufacturing process

6. Durable and reliable tarpaulin
→ Uv-stabilized, waterproof, fireproof, mildew resistant and tear resistant 

 

 

Range of application:

  • Tarpaulin tent cover, truck side curtain, cargo shade cover, structure membrace, etc.
  • Inflation fence, tunneling or mine vent pipe

 

Test Equipment:

Frequently Asked Question:

 

Q: Are you a manufacturer with your own factory, or a trading company with a strong factory relationship? 

 A: We are a manufacturer with our own factory and also have our own trading company.

  

Q: How can you ensure your quality? 

 A: We have in this business long time, and we have stable good raw material suppliers and also our factory have strict quality standard. 

   

Q: Will you have cheating in length, gram, and width?
A: We arrange the production strictly according to customers requirent. But, frankly, sometime some mistake can not be aviod becasue of mechanical tolerance . But we will surely the error within industry standard.

  

Q: How many years has the factory been operational at the current premises ?

A: Our company was established in 1996, and new plant in building.

  

Q: Why choose you ?

 A. We are maufacturer, and export directly to clients. Each production process can be controlled well under our standard.

Last Update Time:2015-08-25